02 December 2006

BlogSpotting

by Frank Turk

It's a no-frills BlogSpotting today as I don't have Phil's patience to format the word "BlogSpotting" every time it comes up. And, of course, I'm not quite as nice.
  • Apparently "Martin Luther" thinks Dan is very Lutheran for his "Depression" post. Dan the baptist who is a member of a Presbyterian church.
  • Someone called "Prydain" calls Dan "Rev. Phillips" and thinks his "...neither were they thankful..." post "really gives us a lot to think about".
  • Jim Hatfield took time out to liveblog Phil in October and technorati thinks it happened 3 days ago.
  • "In through the Front Door" thinks TeamPyro is funnier than Marc Heinrich. That's because there are three of us and only 1.3 of him.

  • Speaking of Marc Heinrich, he wondered if this post would get him a blogspotting link. The answer is yes.
  • Linking to Justin Taylor is sort of against my groove because he's already famous, well-liked, and frankly successful—you know, as opposed to me—but he provides a link to Phil's YouTube pick "Worst Burglar Ever", which made my whole family laugh one day while we were all sick in the fist half of the week, so JT gets some link-love for being real.
  • Perhaps Canadian blogger "Challies" (you may have heard of him—he liveBlogs a lot of things because apparently he needs other people to fill his blog with interesting ideas—just like Phil) thinks Phil was "lethargic" in his DIY Blogspotting post. Perhaps if Phil had called it a "blog carnival", Challies would have been more loving.
  • Naomi Foflygen gets a blogspot link not because of her pithy prose but because I couldn't say "Foflygen" 10 times fast.

OK? No pretty formatting or whatever, but that's what I found in Technorati, proving that Pecadillo and I are the two least-interesting members of this group blog by far.







16 comments:

DJP said...

Don't hate me for being like a delicious, deep-dish doctrinal pizza.

Whoa. Way too early for that metaphor.

Even So... said...

One time I spotted all four members of Pyros in the same post, and it never showed up on any radar, mine, yours, technorati, TTLB, anything...I'll ping them often when someone links me, and the link never shows up...

Oh BTW, DJP, some people don't like pizza with anchovies...

;0)

Jeremy Weaver said...

I can't believe my blatant rip-off of BlogSpotting by Phil wasn't BlogSpotted.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Frank. That's the second time in two weeks I've (kinda) been blog-spotted (and for the exact same post). But I'm wondering, can you say my name one time fast?

slf said...

hey Naomi,I noticed on your profile we have a few favorites in common, so I thought I'd say "hey"!

centurion: Please post more, I really enjoy your writing!
I like all the Pyro contributors.:)


sf

marc said...

1.3 of me...


Give me a break, I'm workin' on it.

FYI, I, for one, don't like Justin Taylor. At the Together for the Gospel Conference, I asked him to link to PURGATORIO in his blogroll and he dragged me into the bathroom, punched me out and gave me a swirly.

Pecadillo said...

The Turk said,

"'In through the Front Door' thinks TeamPyro is funnier than Marc Heinrich. That's because there are three of us and only 1.3 of him."

Three of us, THREE of us? Well exqueese me. Ya know Ringo may have been useless, but he was still in the band.

JT said...

Hey, I think this might be my first time being blogspotted! I should link to you guys more often...

Keep up the good work,

JT

Even So... said...

Play on, Pec!

JT said...

Everyone knows, right, that "Marc Heinrich" is John Piper's pen name. Or is that not yet public??

JT

Sharon said...

Does anyone know if a guy named Lou Martuneac has written a book?

Or who Antonio's favorite author is?

FX Turk said...

Pecadillo:

I did the math a second time, and I still got three.

Has anyone ever noticed you never see Pecadillo and Phil in the same place at the same time? After watching 4 seasons of Lois and Clark, I am not about to be fooled by that obvious conclusion.

Frank Martens said...

1.3 of Marc Heinrich? Dude, it's more like 1.359699999999 and the bar over the last 9.

T-Shirt Ninja said...

The weird thing about "Worst Burglar Ever" is that I thought it was hilarious but most of my friends tend to have a "shocked" reaction instead of a humorous one.

Neil said...

It never got blogspotted. Should I link it? Should I? Oh sure why not? Pecadillo, you are not the least interesting pyromaniac. And I for one believe you really exist.

Jeff Voegtlin said...

Bugblaster, that is hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried. But I had to do it quietly so I wouldn't wake up the house.